- This event has passed.
Tasmanian Interclub Championship: Throughout 2020/21
July 1, 2020 - August 29, 2021From $95
Now throughout 2020/21 at Australian golf’s spiritual home, Ratho Farm Highlands Resort with more than 20 luxury suites
Register Your Interest
- Friday: Welcome Dinner (optional)
- Saturday: Breakfast & round 1 matches
- Sunday: Breakfast & round 2 matches
- 1 night and 2 day play from $95pp (four share) inc. golf, luches, dinner, breakfast and prizes. For Double or Twin share $195pp, or a Single is $245pp.
- 2 nights and 2 day play from $195pp (four share) inc. golf, luches, dinners, breakfasts and prizes. For Double or Twin share $245pp, or a Single is $345pp.
- 3rd night accommodation special for $55 inc. dinner and breakfast.
- Winning teams receive a free night and free two days golf in Playoff Weekend.
- Winning club to receive over $1000 of irrigation equipment courtesy of Rainbird.
In conjunction with our sponsors, Ratho Farm is inviting all clubs to nominate any weekend between now and August 2021, which they would like to send a team (no less than 6 golfers associated with their club) to play another club that they will be matched against.
For example; Strahan v Swansea, Penguin v Orford, St. Helens v Stanley, Geeveston v Ulverstone, Smithton v Llanherne, etc.
The winning clubs from the Head-to-Head Knockout matches, will then qualify to come back to compete in the Playoff Weekend in August 2021, all FREE-OF-CHARGE for the title of “Tasmania’s Champion Golf Club”! The defending Champions are St Helens Golf Club.
The matches will be over two days; Saturday and Sunday. We are particularly keen to see clubs that can no longer field pennant teams. To build club camaraderie and community fellowship, all participating golfers are invited to bring their partners/family along.