Junior Development Camp at Ratho Farm: October 6-9, 2020
October 6 @ 2:00 pm - October 9 @ 12:00 pmFrom $295
Boys & girls golf development camp with PGA Professional, Christian Rainey
Download Booking Form
*subject to change
- Tuesday; Welcome & orientation from 2pm, practice, dinner & golf comedy movie.
- Wednesday; Breakfast & morning warm up, full swing technique & games, dinner & Adam Scott 2013 US Masters DVD.
- Thursday; Breakfast & golf exercises, short game technique & games, golf course play & rules, dinner & golf drama movie.
- Friday; Breakfast & morning warm up, competition on course
- $295 per child (inc. golf sessions, all meals and 3 nights accommodation).
- $100 parent accommodation per night (inc. dinner & breakfast).
- $175 for 2 parents accommodation per night (inc. dinner & breakfast).
Mothers and fathers, join your children for the first night of Ratho Farm’s 4 day golf camp for Juniors this Spring.
With tuition by junior development expert and PGA Professional Christian Rainey, children of any standard will be able to take life-long skills from their school holidays.
Everything from basic swing principles, course etiquette, rules, chipping and putting will be taught in amongst the farm-stay experience of Australia’s Oldest Golf Course. All 18 holes will be played over the course of the 4 days.
Entries close Friday 25th September, 2020
*Event subject to Government & Public Health advice