- This event has passed.
Highland Championships & Champions Dinner: 16 & 17 July, 2021
July 16 - July 17From $195
Stay & Play and Champions DinnerDownload Entry Form Competition Rules Highland Championships Poster
- Friday: Golf available (tee times all day)
- Friday: Champions Dinner from 6.30pm
- Saturday: Golf (Highland Championships)
- Friday golf from $40pp* (Highland Championships $35 entry fee separate – more details available here – entries closes 13 July, 2021)
- 1 night and 1 days play (in addition to the Highland Championships Saturday) from $125pp* (four share) inc. golf, dinner, breakfast and prizes. For Double or Twin share $150pp*, or a Single is $195pp*.
- *25% discount available for Society Members, visit www.rathofarm.com/membership
Play in the Bothwell Golf Club’s ‘Highland Championships’ at Ratho Farm Golf Links, and enjoy the historic & warm hospitality of Ratho Farm Highland Resort. Enjoy a feast at the Champions Dinner, this year honouring the Tasmanian Highland Champions of the past over what is also the Open Championships’ second round live on tv from Royal St. George’s Golf Course.
The greatest golf memories always revolve around a complete experience; friendly welcomes, great golf holes, sumptuous dining, delicious drinks with luxurious lodgings and attentive hospitality; where nothing is too much.
At Ratho Farm Highland Resort, we combine the world’s best clubhouse experiences with golf’s great hotel stays, to deliver authentic highland hospitality, rich history and unforgettable golf.
*Event subject to Government & Public Health advice.