Bill Lark’s Scottish Triathlon: 28-30 October, 2021
October 28 @ 6:30 pm - October 30 @ 5:00 pmFrom $125
Calling upon golfers, fisherfolk, and whisky drinkers to team up in the most unique events on the calendar.Register Now
- Thurs: (optional) check in from 2pm, golf & fishing (no scores to count), Welcome Dinner from 6.30pm inc. whisky tasting with Bill Lark.
- Friday: Breakfast from 8am & Triathlon Day 1; golf & fishing from 9am to 6.30pm, and evening dinner & Whisky Tasting Quiz from 8pm.
- Saturday: Breakfast from 8am & Triathlon Day 2; golf & fishing from 9am to 3pm & presentations from 4pm.
- Welcome Dinner & whisky tasting with Bill Lark for $75pp
- Two days golf & fishing, Whisky Tasting Quiz & dinner, lunches & prizes from only $125pp (pre-booked, $150 on the day).
- Add accommodation night/s (inc. continental breakfast) from $75pp (four share). For Double or Twin share $95pp, or a Single is $145pp.
- *25% discount available for Society Members, visit rathofarm.com/membership
Bill Lark’s Scottish Triathlon returns with a call upon golfers, fisherfolk, and whisky drinkers to team up in one of the most unique events on the calendar.
Over the course of the weekend, participants chose their timing to head out either in pairs or separately, to start amassing golf points, plus catch trout along Ratho’s riverfront or well-stocked dam, or go to their own secret fishing hole no more than 45 minutes drive from Ratho Farm.
All participants must be back in Homestead by 8pm Saturday night, and lodged their trout for weighing, and signed their golf scorecards ready for the third leg of the triathlon; a Whisky Tasting Quiz with Bill Lark.
The format is 2-person teams, with the team score comprising of:
- Points per trout caught + bonus points for each 100g it weighs.
- The best stableford score over any 9 holes from either team member’s individual scores per hole (no limit to the number of holes played until close each day).
- Points for successful answers in the Whisky Tasting Quiz on Saturday night.
For those fishing Ratho Farm’s trout-waters, or playing Ratho Farm, a light grazing lunch will be available throughout the day.
The greatest golf memories always revolve around a complete experience; friendly welcomes, great golf & fishing, sumptuous dining, delicious drinks with luxurious lodgings and friendly hospitality. At Ratho Farm Highland Resort, we combine the world’s best clubhouse experiences with great lodging, to deliver authentic highland hospitality, rich history and unforgettable recreation.
*Event subject to Government & Public Health advice.