Bill Lark’s Scottish Triathlon: 3,4,5 November 2022
November 3 - November 5From $95
Calling upon golfers, fisherfolk, and whisky drinkers to team up in the most unique event on the calendar.
- Thurs: (optional) check in from 2pm, golf & fishing (no scores to count), Welcome Dinner from 6.30pm inc. whisky tasting with Bill Lark.
- Friday: Breakfast from 8am & Triathlon Day 1; golf & fishing from 9am to 6.30pm, and evening dinner & Whisky Tasting Quiz from 8pm.
- Saturday: Breakfast from 8am & Triathlon Day 2; golf & fishing from 9am to 3pm & presentations from 4pm.
Individual item and cost details
Welcome Dinner & whisky tasting with Bill Lark for $95pp
- Two days golf & fishing, Whisky Tasting Quiz & dinner, lunches & prizes from only $125pp (pre-booked, $150 on the day).
- Add accommodation night/s (inc. continental breakfast) from $75pp (four share). For Double or Twin share $95pp, or a Single is $145pp.
- *25% discount available for Society Members, visit www.rathofarm.com/membership
Bill Lark’s Scottish Triathlon returns with a call upon golfers, fisherfolk, and whisky drinkers to team up in one of the most unique events on the calendar.
Over the course of the weekend, participants chose their timing to head out either in pairs or separately, to start amassing golf points, plus catch trout along Ratho’s riverfront or well-stocked dam, or go to their own secret fishing hole no more than 45 minutes drive from Ratho Farm.