Join us at Australia’s newest 18 hole golf course, Ratho Farm, in historic Bothwell, Tasmania, for the Common Ground Cup. Your host will be legendary Australian sportsman and keen golfer, David Boon. Funds raised will help relieve homlessness in Tasmania through Common Ground.
Tim Paine is also joining Boonie in auctioning himself off to the highest bidders with the unique opportunity to play golf with the Cricket Australia Test Captain, Hobart Hurricanes & Tasmanian Tigers player. Bidding is available via; www.rathofarm.com/bidforpainey
Download a registration form below:
Call: 0407 852 645
Friday night highlight: Boonie’s Banquet.
Your host will coordinate a menu inspired by favourite dishes from David’s cricketing journey – from Pakistani curries, Durham Mutton & Mushrooms pastry pie, to delicious desserts from Trinidad to Cape Town.
- $95 for individual entry including lunch and Common Ground Cup gift.
- $400 per team – Ambrose event including lunch and Common Ground Cup gifts.
- $1,200 Gold Sponsorship – including team entry, lunch, dinner, accommodation and Common Ground Cup gifts.
- $1,600 Platinum Sponsorship – including team entry, lunch, dinner, brand promotion, accommodation and Common Ground Cup gifts.
- 11am tee off – lunch and drinks included; finish around 4pm
- Transport to Ratho Farm – Bus departs Hobart City at 9am. Return bus leaves Ratho Farm 1.5 hours after finishing time. This service will be subject to sufficient numbers – register your interest on the form. Cost will be $40 per head return
- Stay for Dinner and Auction with Boonie for only $100 per head for 3 courses (limited availability, bookings via the Registration Form).
- Stay Overnight from only $145 including continental breakfast.
On Thursday or Saturday you can enjoy any of the following local activities (cost not included):
- Walking Tour of Historic Bothwell with over 50 buildings of historic and architectural interest. It is one of the most important heritage towns in Tasmania.
- Trout fishing in the Clyde River onsite at Ratho Farm (free) or with a local fishing guide (prices range from introductory $150 up to 5 people; half-day $350; full-day $660 including lunch) with all equipment provided.
- Australasian Golf Museum (free)
Golf at Ratho Farm $40 unlimited golf per day (Thursday warm-up and Saturday morning shootout).
- Local walks – Mt Adelaide, Nant, golf holes 15–18 (free)
- Stay a second night – Accommodation cost at the same rate ($195 for 4 people per room).
Places are confirmed with payment accompanied by the Registration Form.
Numbers are limited! Book before 7th May 2021 to secure your place!
For further information please email email@example.com